Working at Wanapitei
A season at Wanapitei is an incredibly rewarding experience. Our staff develop skills that translate well to the outside world, gaining confidence and leadership experience in a growth-oriented, inclusive community.
Interested in joining our community? Please send a resume and cover letter to [email protected]. Be sure to indicate your position of interest in your email. Don’t see your position of interest below? We’d be happy to keep your résumé on file should other opportunities open up.
Our hiring practices align with the following values:
• Integrity – Demonstrating honesty and fairness at all times.
• Respect – Recognizing and protecting the inherent worth of every person, including oneself.
• Responsibility – Being dependable and accountable for choices, actions and commitments.
• Inclusiveness – Fostering a sense of belonging for all.
• Caring – Building relationships and demonstrating concern for the needs of others.
• Openness – Ability and willingness to embrace new and different ideas and to be open to change.
Note: Accommodations can be made for applicants with disabilities, please indicate your accommodation needs when applying.