Working at Wanapitei is an incredibly rewarding experience.
Interested in joining our community? Please send a resume and cover letter to [email protected] and/or [email protected] Be sure to indicate your position of interest in your e-mail. Don’t see your position of interest below? We’d be happy to keep your résumé on file should other opportunities open up.
Our hiring practices align with the following values:
• Integrity – Demonstrating honesty and fairness at all times.
• Respect – Recognizing and protecting the inherent worth of every person, including oneself.
• Responsibility – Being dependable and accountable for choices, actions and commitments.
• Inclusiveness – Fostering a sense of belonging for all.
• Caring – Building relationships and demonstrating concern for the needs of others.
• Openness – Ability and willingness to embrace new and different ideas and to be open to
Note: Accommodations can be made for applicants with disabilities.
2019 Positions Available
We are still hiring! See below for Job Postings.
We have positions for staff members in each of two kitchens. Camp Wanapitei runs a summer camp kitchen (newly renovated for its inaugural summer of 2019!) and a separate Lodge Kitchen at the Wanapitei Chateau. We also have a Lodge Host position available at our beautiful Chateau.
Any questions? Email us!